Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday!

Hi everybody!!
So, as you know from my last post - I was going to Great Ormond Street Hospital to have some appointments and also for my mum to learn how to access my portocath( insert the needle into the tubing device under my skin used to give me blood,platelets, medicines and antibiotics).The appointments went well,and we managed to reduce the amount of tablets I am on. I am really pleased about that due to the fact that I dislike taking tablets very much. You could be sitting down to eat your favourite meal but before this you have to take your tablets. Once you have taken them you are full and aren't hungry anymore. It isnt pleasant. My mum has also done incredibly well and managed to access me easily. We are going to practice and will be back at Great Ormond Street Hospital tomorrow for mum to be signed off. I am so proud of her. She did really well and it didnt even hurt me!
Hopefully, after tomorrow I will be able to goback to school properly as I took a few days off at the beginning of this week not just because of appointments but simply because I felt under the weather.
My breathing is still quite breathless and I do have to sit downand catch my breath a lot, even if I only walk 8 metres or so however... I am still going to keep moving as much as possible in order to build up my strength.
Finally, I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend ...especially downton abbey and xfactor.
Remember, happiness within comes from happiness outside- make someone smile  today
Devaanshixx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to know that you dont need that many tablets anymore! Looks like your tablets do make a meal of themselves :)

DEVAANSHI said...

Thanks - tablets are just an inconvenience but they have to be taken. Thank god there aren't as many =)

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!