Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello everybody,
 I hope you all had a nice half term break. I certainly did. I went and saw horses and dogs in the country, they were adorable. I really enjoyed myself. I also started a little bit of my christmas shopping because then I don't have to brave the last minute rush.
Unfortunately, I am feeling a little unwell. Yesterday I was supposed to have my flu jab but unfortunately, because I was feeling unwell... my neutrophil cell count in my blood was too low. Im not feeling great today... and it can be really bitterly cold outside; winter is definitely on the way. Tomorrow and Friday I have to go to Great Ormond Street Hospital for clinic appointments and portocath accessing. Hope I feel better then.
Best Wishes
Devaanshi
Smile at the world

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you making most use of the half term break. Nothing like a trip to the countryside!

DEVAANSHI said...

I had a fantastic time

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!