Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, August 15, 2011


Hello Everyone,
I came back from Great Ormond Street Hospital on Saturday. I am very stiff and quite swollen. I think I feel this way as it has been quite a while since I had my last dose of steroids and therefore they are affecting me more than they usually do.
Whilst there, I had a reaction to the steroids and I had a really bad headache in the middle of the night. I woke up at around 11pm on my first night and I had a headache beyond excrutiating. The nurses were really good though because I was panicking  as I had never had a reaction such as this before.  I had no idea what was really happening, my head was aching just so badly. There were two nurses who had come and they were really good. Though I had never met them before, I just felt really safe. This is never the case and I just trusted them immediatly. I was frightened but felt I could trust them no matter what. All the other nurses, like Katie, Lisa, Kate etc were all so kind to me too. The next day, the nurses gave me chocolate eclairs because they felt so bad I had been in pain. I was so grateful - It is nice that people care so much. I really think they deserve the world. They are so kind.
Yesterday, I had to go into Northwick Park Hospital for antibiotics however I fainted on the way walking up to the door. I can't really recall what happened but I remember my chest was hurting and aching. Lynn really helped and so did Jonathan. The doctors were nice too. I was stressed out but they helped me so much. I fell asleep at the hospital and we decided I would go back in the evening to get my antibiotics instead. I wasn't too happy about the nurse who was going to access me due to the fact tat she seems to speak to me only when it suits her. It hurts my feelings because I am not aware I had done anything wrong. I cannot deal with such pety behaviour at times as hard as these. I would rather just stay away from that. Oh, well. This behaviour is now expected. I am really glad the nurse who was there in the evening was Sharon. She is really nice and always makes sure I am comfortable. I am glad she was there.
Hopefully, I will be feeling better and more well recovered from my steroids and may be able to just relax today. I may invite one or two of my friends round too.
Best Wishes
Devaanshi  x

Appreciate those who care for you and care for those who appreciate you

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!