Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, August 11, 2011

h guys
Just a really quick message to let you know that I was admitted to gosh this morning for steroids. I promise to update my blog fully regarding the last blog message and what happened from then on. So sorry to keep you delayed but please do keep commenting and I shall see you in a few days. Lots of love
Devaanshi x

Keep smiling xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Devaanshi
Is this the normal steroids (monthly) or are these extra? Hopefully which ever they are you will soon be home and feeling better!!
Wednesday was my B/day and I went with my 3 kids. hubby & Julie's (my youngest daughter) boyfriend to the greyhound racing. We had a ball. A few glasses of wine to many but what the heck!! Poor Caroline had another disaster. she was due to go on hols on Wednesday but when she got to the airport Alex's passprt was out of date so Mitko had to go ahead on his own. All is good now. She got a new passport and she is flying off today. She has had a pretty bad run of luck but hopefully that's the end of the bad stuff.Exam results here next week. God help all those poor kids waitiing. I was there last year. Awful pressure on everyone. Off to France for a week on Sunday with my hubbly. Looking forward to the break. Hope the house is still standing when I get back!! Hope I know all is well before I go as I may not have access to a computer while away. Take care of yourself and be good. Angela

Anonymous said...

Hi Devaanshi,
Hope you come back recharged after your trip to GOSH. Take good care of yourself!

DEVAANSHI said...

I am okay thanks. The steroids were the monthly ones. I hope you had a nice birthday and enjoyed the day. It is a shame Caroline had a few problems with her passport however I am glad that it is all sorted out. Give her my best wishes and good luck to the kids!

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!