Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hi

Hello Everyone
Today has been a relatively good day, I went out for a little while. I got very tired.I am still working on the international evening which I want to do for GOSH.I have lots to be getting on with.
My sister said that I can have a dog again in the summer holidays. I am very excited.The sun is out and I feel good.
I am trying to stay positive. Tomorrow I am going my friends house. Hopefully it will be another good day.
-Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!