Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, June 6, 2011

Drained!

Hello Everybody
I hope you have all had a better day than me. I was planning to go to school for the second half of today but I did not go in the end.

My head of year called my mum.I'm not sure what she said but my mum was very upset, I know she had been crying,but she took the phone upstairs so I don't know what is going on. I hate it when mum cries.
All I know is that something really bad has happened, She said that I did not have to worry and she had dealt with the matter so I didn't push it.

I decided that I did not want to go to school because of the call.
I have been a bit more unwell today,I think that is because I am a little out of sorts. I am going to  go to school tomorrow though.
I am a little apprehensive but my sisters said it will do me good. I used to enjoy school so much but not anymore. I am so exhausted!

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!