Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, June 6, 2011

GOOD MORNING WORLD!

Hello everyone,
I am up early and everyone else is still in bed. I thought I would update my blog early today because as you know when I am not very well I am not able to update as much as I would want to.
Firstly let me say a big thank you to all of you who keep me going. Especially you Caroline! You are like the friends I can't see but I know you are there rooting for me.

I was planning to go to school today but I don't think I will because of yesterday's events. I am a little sad. I think I should make the most of today. Somehow I think why should these events make me feel so down.

I have lots of things to be getting on with like the International Evening preparations and I'm looking forward to the awards ceremony for the Jack Petchey. I am in GOSH that week but they have said I can have my iv's a bit early so I can go to the awards and then I will go back to hospital.

My hospital is so fantastic. My doctors are amazing especially David, Paul is great too but lately he has been giving me news I don't want to hear,but I know he cares. The nurses are fab. Tina is great, she introduced me to a wonderful mouthwash called GEL CLAIR which was on trial during my transplant. Don't tell anyone but I think I'm addicted to it.

Well I hope you all have a lovely day.

I don't want to change the world. Just make a difference. My goal for today is to make one  person smile!
-Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!