Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Exhausted

Hi Everyone

I hope you all had a good day.

 I have had a pretty tiring day. I think it is because I am due my steroids again.I did go to school this morning but I had to come home early as I was so tired.
Miss Cripps, my head of year spoke to me today. She asked me how I am. It makes me feel uncertain when people who have spoken to me both rudely and dismissively in the past change their attitude constantly. It confuses me and though they seem to easily be able to forget all the rudeness and ignorance they have displayed towards me in the past, i simply cannot. Anyway enough about her - no more distressing thoughts.

I came home early and had a sleep which lasted three hours and then I just chilled with my brother and sisters.
I made someone smile today so I achieved my goal.

The cake sale is nearly upon us and so too is the international evening. Lots to do , not enough time to do it.

I don't want anyone to look at me when I enter the room, Just miss me when I leave.

-Devaanshi





No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!