Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hi everyone,
I am ill. Very ill. Last night I had a temperature of 38.8 and had to go to the hospital. The doctor said that it was likely that it was the start of a viral infection. However, only two weeks ago I had a chest and line infection. I feel really weak in myself and am coughing so much that my chest hurts.I've lost my appetite a bit and have just tea in the morning, a little lunch and a light dinner. I keep being sick whenever I eat or drink anything but today I wasn't sick as much as yesterday, When I had a blood test at the hospital yesterday, my platelets were 11 and they took a crp ( shows if you're carrying an infection - should be between 1 and 8 )and that was 57. I have been in the hudreds with a crp before so it wasnt much of a surprise for me. We made an agreement that if I feel worse I have to go back to the hospital to have antibiotics. I have lain in bed all day with a blanket, tv remote, a cup of tea and a hot water bottle.Hopefully I will be better. My mum is back from India tomorrow so I am really happy because I have missed her so much. Thank you,
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!