Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello,
   Unfortunately, after all that lovely weather...it is getting chillier and wetter. I am so disappointed however the burst of summer was better than nothing. I am still using the oxygen all night every night. Though I just use 2 litres of it, I feel much better in the morning and I tend to sleep through the night rather than wake up a lot in the night. I had a bit of a problem the other day as both sides of my chest were hurting. I went to the hospital and got checked out. They said it was probably nothing and when they listened they just said i had crackles however that is normal for me so I wasn't too worried. I went home and took sevredol and paracetamol and i  feel so much better. My manual wheelchair came yesterday and we tried to take it out however our pavement is rather badly laid and it was hard to push the chair. 
Today I have platelets so hopefully they will run smoothly. Hope the day goes well - 
Devaanshi x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Devaanshi
Weather has been lovely in Dublin too. A little bit colder today and very windy. but once there is no rain you can get out and about. Living in a studious house at the monent and tempers are a bit frayed so I am treading lightly!! Handing out mugs of coffee and hot chocolate to beat the band and staying out of sight as much as possible. As a Mum I have learned this is not the time to ask to have rooms tidied or beds made but I will save it all up for a big blast when exams are over. Do you tidy your room? My ladies are very untidy and seem able to leave trails of clothes, hairdryers, GHDs and makeup from the bedrooms and the bathroom (Oh I forgot the towels!!)I should not be complaining they are all healthy and work hard at college and their part time jobs. Have not seen Caroline since Friday when we had a "royal" coffee morning to watch the wedding. Wow wasn't she beautiful. You english know how to put on a good show. Really enjoyed it but reckon if I had 22 minllion to spend on a wedding I would do a good job too. Enough of my ranting. Talk soon. Angela

DEVAANSHI said...

Hi Angela,
The weather here was lovely for a long time but now it is getting a bit chilly. Oh no.. Umm... I share a room with my eldest sister however my other sister kind of helps her stuff to our things. She messes up her room and then moves into ours to mess up. I reckon if I had my own room as I have done previously, I would keep it tidy as I did then.
I watced some of the wedding and Kate Middleton looked lovely... Im not sure I would've liked my one special day being spent in front of so many people and being judged. It is really nice to hear from you and I hope to see you soon,
Devaanshi x

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!