Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, May 27, 2011

All day at School

Hi Everyone,
Today I spent the whole day at school. I had a good day overall. I enjoyed  my english very much. I had a heart to heart with Miss Leigh it did me good. I hope I haven't depressed her too much though.
I am still in my wheel chair but I don't mind so much anymore. It gives me the rest I need.
I have started some new medicines and am hating them. I am also trying to organise a international evening. We are going to have it at my school. I will keep you posted on the progress of it.
I hope you all have a good evening
Devaanshi xx

 

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!