Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, April 3, 2011



Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all alright. I haven't been too well over the last 3 weeks. I have actually only just finished my course of i v antibiotics yesterday and i am due to go to Great Ormond Street Hospital tomorrow for my i v steroids, I did however manage to get to school last week for most of the week. I am determined that i am going to beat these silly infections.

I am in good spirits today because India beat Shri Lanka in the cricket world cup yesterday, It was an amazing match.

My platelets had to be given to me early,I usually have them every 8th day but I had to have them on the 5th because my platelet count was so low.I think it is because of my infection but Iam not sure.

The local has been ...well the local. I am tired of them. Most people there are really nice however there are still those who try and be sly, but I'm so used to it now. One of the mum's of another child told us she didn't know how we put up with them because her child is now thankfully in remission.She hated the way the hospital staff used to treat her at times and was glad she did not have much to do with them anymore. So many of the patients that we come into contact with seem to say the same thing. Oh well ,some people never learn.

I have been on oxygen more now. It's gone back to every day, and I need my morphine more too. I seem to be getting chest pains every day again........but since we are going to Great Ormond St tomorrow I'm hoping my doctor can wave his magic wand and make things better for me again.

Bollywood night was a bit of a let down. I managed to take part in the fashion show part of it: but couldn't sing. I felt quite ill  and had to go home before it ended.

Please take care and enjoy your week ahead.

Whilst my life is far from perfect. I want to think of those less fortunate than me and make a difference. See them smile.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!