Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Everyone,


This weekend has gone pretty slowly for me. Yesterday, I went out and bought some revision books. I could only go to the local shopping centre however, as I was feeling pretty exhausted. I think I may need a blood transfusion soon. I have platelets tomorrow and hopefully, I will feel a bit better by then. Everyone has been saying that I look kind of pale recently and I feel significantly weaker than usual. I suppose it doesn't help that I have a cold. Today, I just relaxed. I did some light revision this morning, watched t.v., listened to music and ordered pizza. I did need a day just to rest and recuperate though.
Tomorrow I have school so I must bid you all goodbye.
Have a lovely evening
Devaanshi x


Dont let one moment of sadness make you forget a lifetime of happiness

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Devaan,
Good to see you taking it easy on the weekend. That's what weekends are for. Hope you have a great next week at school!

Cheers

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!