Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hello...
Sun Sun Sun! I am enjoying it so much. My breathing has been a little shallow and I now have two litres of oxygen per night. I currently have a chest and line infection and am currently on antibiotics. I feel perfectly well however so it is a bit annoying that I have to go in to have them. During the past week, our friends from Great Ormond Street Hospital, Helen and Toby came to visit us. We had a really good day. Though my breathing has been a bit shallow, it is not restricting me from going out and enjoying the sunshine too much. I have been on school holidays and am due back at school on Monday. It is going to be hard to get back into the routine of getting up early again. 
I have been trying to eat healthy snacks instead of chocolatey snacks as I have put on quite a lot of weight. I am a healthy size now and do not want to gain or lose any weight.


I hope all are okay
Devaanshi Mehta x


Do a good deed to help someone every day - That person will remember

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!