Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hiiiii guys,
Today I went to the Pinner Wood Christmas Bazaar. It was really fun and good. I took my brother to all the stalls and he won loads and loads of prizes.
We then came home and planned to go shopping... but it was sooo busy we couldnt find any parking spaces. In the end we decided to have a meal out and it was yummmmm!!!
My chest is hurting for some reason and I am feeling a little under the weather. I am now just sitting down, relaxing looking at what may be my birthday outfit online. I have to be well for my birthday of course!!!
I also have to pack this weekend for Great Ormond Street on Wednesday. I know I am oinly in for three days however I still really don't want to go!!!

Wishe me luck and have a fab evening
Keep the comments coming
Devaanshi Mehta x

Life is like an hourglass... eventually everything hits rock bottom -
You just have to wait for someone to come and turn it around

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!