Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, December 6, 2010

Hi everyone,
Last night I wasn't very well so I didn't go into school today. I have a bit of chest pain and a cough. I am getting more tired walking around too than I usually do. I just relaxed today... and am now sitting in my pyjamas and slippers with a blanket on the sofa. Tomorrow I am going to try and go into school, even if I can only manage a half day. On Wednesday I go into Great Ormond Street for steroids. Our good friends, Helen and Toby will also be there having their clinic appointment so it will be nice to have some more company. Hopefully my stay at Great Ormond Street won't be too bad.
Also, thank you so much to all those who comment. I really appreciate it and I love to hear your opinions about my day to day life. Please keep them coming!
Devaanshi Mehta x

With everyday that comes... through the hard times think of the good... you realise that the good memories outweigh the bad. Appreciate every moment for life is too short to worry.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!