Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Hi
Yesterday I had platelets and it was really long. It depends on which nurse you have and how efficient they are that determines how long it takes. You can estimate how long it takes if you know which nurse youre going to have.
Today I went to school. I only did a half day as my body was aching really badly. I have no idea why. I managed to carry on with the day until 1pm as when I had music and drama in the seperate building. . . I used the lift. I also just sat and gave ideas and didnt have to move around much.
I go into Great Ormond Street Hospital on the 8th of December... near my birthday which is on the 18th. I hope i feel better before it.
My achiness was in my legs, ankles, wrists and arms but it now feels much better.
Has anyone got any remedies??
I will see you soon and have a nice evening
Devaanshi Mehta x

A chicken and an egg need eachother to survive... just like me and mum

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IN THIS LIFE ,THINGS DON'T ALWAYS GO OUR WAY.BUT WE PUT IT DOWN AS EXPERIENCE AND MOVE ON.THINK ABOUT THOSE WHO WORRY ABOUT AND DON'T SPARE A THOUGHT FOR THOSE WHO DON'T.
KEEP SMILING!!!

Anonymous said...

WORRY ABOUT YOU I MEANT.

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!