Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hi everyone...
Back at school!! I went for a half day today and it felt really good to be back. Lately, my cough has gotten a little better however I am not 100% just yet. I will be soon though.
Two weeks ago, I made a short powerpoint presentation about my experiences to show my class. I was very careful not to put anything sensitive or gross. My teacher checked it then she passed it onto someone else to check it who passed it onto someone else. I had to wait ages to get an answer and I was the only person chasing it up. Eventually, I got told I could do it the next day however I was unable to as I was ill. This was my first day back and I was told that I cannot do it. I am finding it highly unfair that I had to wait a very long time but also that I got told yes and then later got told. I also got told one of the senior members of staff was going to come and talk to me in the library, and she never turned up. I find this highly unfair and rather rude. I am pretty upset with the way I am being treated and have decided that rather than change my method of getting people to understand me I shall not do anything at all. I am very dissapointed as I was the one who thought to do something about it anyway. Noone helped me or gave me any suggestions. I think that maybe some people are way too narrow minded and need to broaden their minds horizons a little.
I am going to start my christmas shopping tomorrow; So many people to buy for. My funds will be limited by the end of it. I am going with Sarah, Ashna and Zoe after school tomorrow as we have a half day. I have no idea what to buy for some people thoughh!!!
I am getting tired quite quickly but I am sure my friends will take it slowly with me. I am sooo excited. I love buying people presents.
Goodnight
Devaanshi x

A promise are words secured by the heart and soul

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!