Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hiya everybody
I am unwell. It is well and truly confirmed. I have a really runny nose, bad cough and feel really bad. Mum said it is probably because the steroids have dampened my immune system so that means that i will catch infection much more easily. Today I went out in the morning and bought some pyjamas (before i fell really ill) and then I came home and my best friend was round so we chillaxed.
I hope to be able to go to school tomorrow. Probably not for a whole day but maybe a half day.
Lots of love and have a good evening
Devaanshi

What is RESPONSIBLE is not always popular
whats POPULAR is not always responsible

1 comment:

Hiren said...

Don't you forget to keep your prmoise. Please hold on. Love you loads and loads. Hiren.

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!