Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hi everyone,
I am a bit ill. I have a cough and a snotty nose.
I got my nose pierced the other day!!! I think it looks quite good (if i do say so myself)
It was really scary which is odd for someone who is used to needles, but it didnt hurt much... only for like three seconds.
I also got.... THE JACK PETCHEY AWARDDDDD!!! My mum bought me a netbook to say well done. I was so pleased and get 200 pounds to spend on aa community event. I am not sure whatto do yet but it will definately involve raising money for great ormond street hospital.
We have an event upcoming on the 16th December to raise money too.
Yesterday I went and saw Harry Potter. It is fantastic!! but really really scary.
I have been feeling tired recently quite a lot but am not as breathless. The new madicine the pain nurses gave me has been making me feel really sick and ill so i have been advised by them to not take it until i am fully well.
I hope everyone is okay.
Love, Devaanshi x

Some days are happy, some days are sad, some days are good, some days are bad
but every day i think about what i have. And no matter what i think " god... im glad"

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!