Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all okay, I have had a hectic few days and for those of you who follow my blog everyday I want to say sorry for the delay in the updates. I will try and be more organised.Well I managed a whole day at school on Tuesday. Yesterday i came home early because the pain team were coming from Great Ormond St Hospital, They have given me yet another tablet to take. They were very nice,one was called Tanya and the other was called Jane. I had a nose bleed in the middle of the conversation though,it was so embarrassing.
It's my mums birthday on Saturday so I'm taking her to watch Harry Potter on Friday night as a run up to Saturday.
Next week I'm going back to Great Ormond St for more iv steroids. Hopefully they will work this time.The only thing about steroids is that i'm always hungry! You'd think that this isn't a bad side effect but i'm eating everything in the house.
I'm going to go now but have a good day
See ya soon
Devaanshi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Devaanshi
Having difficulty posting a commnent. Will see if this goes through and then comment properly.
Regards
Angela (Caroline's friend)

Anonymous said...

Aaah! Have figured it out!! Not very techno here in Ireland.
Congrats on the blog. Really impressed with it. You look fab and have grown into a really beautiful young lady. Caroline updates me regularly on your progress and I know you have had rough times but you are still smiling. Hope kelly is well and still laughing all the time!! any chance of you visiting our lovely country? Stefan's friends would love to meet you. They are all grown up now (18+) but really friendly & nice (just like Stefan). I am delighted to be able to follow your progress first hand and I will fill you in on all the naughty things Caroline gets up to!!Keep on blogging. Chat soon (Have to go to the Supermarket now. A job I hate!!)
Angela

DEVAANSHI said...

Hi Angela,
Thank you for your lovely message. I would love to come and see you all again and would especially like to meet Stefan's friends. We hope to come early next year so I look forward to seeing you then.
I try to stay positive through the harder times and will carry on staying strong.
I hope you have a great day... dont let the supermarket get you down.
Lots and lots and lots of love
Devaanshi :)

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!