Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hi everyone,
Yesterday i went to the support group, Staying Positive.
Unfortunately it was the last meeting but i took in chocolates for everyone to enjoy.
We are going to meet up at some point too.
I am finding breathing much easier and am not getting as breathless. I am hoping this is the steroids working.
I even have enough strength to go out with my best friend today.
Lots of love,
Devaanshi

"you only live once" LOL!! joke - im a hindu... im gonna be back :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The steroids will work..ask Ben Johnson! He ran 100m in a cool 9.79 seconds with steriods :).

Take good care.

Anonymous said...

I'm crossing my fingers for you :D
Zoe Whiting

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!