Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, October 14, 2010

OH MY GOD!

Hi, Everyone
Today I went to the hospital for my platelet transfusion. One of the people who work there told my mum that i was in the Harrow Observer today and showed the paper to us.It was an article about the other week when the hospital forgot to order my platelets.
It was so horrible, the hospital lied and said that they had apologised to me but they haven't. Not even once. They haven't even apologised to my parents. I can't believe they would lie about this.My mum is still waiting for them to get back to her about the complaint she made.
I didn't get platelets the same day, the ones they tried to give me i reacted to so they had to stop them and i got my platelets 36 hours later and i was already bleeding by then.
I am so upset. My life is rubbish! No one cares. If i died they wouldn't care. They think they can do anything they want to me because i'm only a child.


Anyway here is my quote of the day.
When i despair,Iremember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won.There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible,but in the end they always fall.
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!