Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hi everyone,
I have Platelets and a scan on thursday ... and GOSH on fiday. Too much hospital time this week!
I am feeling tired still for an unknown reason but hopefully it is just the weathers effect on me or something. Today me and my bezzie, Zoe, went shopping for our friend's bday present. It is fab!!
Btw, last post i didnt put a quote up so i will put two today.
Have a lovely evening
Devaanshi

Live each day as though its your last, treat each moment as though you will live forever.

Life is like an hourglass. Eventually it hits rock bottom but you just have to wait for someone to turn it around.

1 comment:

Umesh Vyas said...

Hi Devaanshi!
As per my promise, and as inspired by you, I am posting one more.
Inspire yourself and others will be inspired. Motivate yourself and the others will be motivated. Develope yourself and the others will develope themselves. Be an example first and then the world changes around you.

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!