Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hi everyone,
Today we went to Ikea but unfortunately I didnt find anything for my room. I have looked on the argos website and have found some stuff so hopefully, my room should be done within the next two weeks. I have bought hardly any school stuff, usually i buy everything new but dont feel that school needs me to buy new things for them. I have been revising quite a lot and trying to learn as much as possible before the holidays are up.
Lots of love
Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!