Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi Everybody,
Last night I had a really bad headache all night... I took paracetamol, put a blanket over my head but nothing worked... Has anyone got any remedies?
Today it is Raksha Bandhan, a ceremony in Hinduism where the brothers appreciate their sisters. The girls wish their brothers joy and happiness and the boys give them presents in return. My sisters and I got moneyy!!! We then went to watch The Last Airbender, went shopping and ate. I finally got my oyster pics done and sent my form for processing so that was good. I had a great morning. Now I am just getting ready to relax and enjoy the evening...
Devaanshi H Mehta x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!