Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hello lovely people,
Yesterday. when I had platelets, I met two really nice people. They were so nice and were interested in how my platelets and life work. They had a gorgeous baby too.
My poor baby brother is ill. His appetite has decreased and he has tummy ache a lot of the time. :C I hope he gets better soon.
I was recovering from a chest infection but now I have a sore throat again and a everlasting cough. I am drinking lots of hot drinks.
Last of all, my oyster card came today so now I have free travel.
Lots of love
Devaanshi Mehta x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!