Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Hello everybody,
I am sorry I havent written in a while. I havent been well at all. I have had a constant really bad headache for five days. I dont feel well and my port site is bruised and raised. I am not sure what is happening :/ . I have bad fibrosis in my mouth which means my lung fibrosis is getting worse. I am still not sure what to think about the grey areas on my lungs.
I am back to school soon so I need to buy my shirts and jumpers. I am also getting my room made over next week :D
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!