Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hello,
How is everyone?
I am unwell again... :( - I am wrapping up warm but each cold that is going around seems to target me. I hope I am better in time for school... :/
I have bought all my school stuff. Yesterday I bought a thermos so I can take hot drinks to school when its cold to eliminate getting any colds that are going round.
I am feeling quite tired and feel I will need blood soon but apparently my Haemoglobin is 9.4 - I only get a top up when it is 7 or below. I feel I need it though.
Lots of love,
Devaanshi Mehta x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are truly inspiring.

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!