Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hello everybody,
I am sorry it has been so long since I have updated this blog as the internet at my house has been a bit weird lately. I have been okay, just been shopping a lot. My mum came back from India yesterday, so I am very happy as I missed her a lot. Recently, I have been having leg cramps and headaches, so I will be getting that checked out at the hospital when I go for platelets on Monday morning. Tomorrow, it is my best friends birthday; we are going to pizza express so I am looking forward to that. Next week, my sister and I are going to watch Karate Kid and spend some girl time together. I saw Inception the other day and strongly recommend it to every person on this earth. I hope you all are good, especiaaly those going on holiday to America and the such like.
Best Wishes
Devaanshi xx

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!