Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi again everybody,
Im sorry that I havent updated this blog in a while, the internet is being a bit dodgy. I have been mostly okay. The past few days I have had chest pains and difficulty breathing. I have also been wheezing a bit. I had a chest xray after my platelets on Monday, but it was clear. My pre platelet transfusion count last week was 23 and this week it was 19, whereas it is usually in single digits. This is very good news and hopefully things are looking up.
Please keep your fingers crossed,
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!