Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Today... I am feeling a bit lethargic.. I had platelets on Sunday, but for some reason i am really tired. It is sooooooo hot today. I am boiled. Me and Zoe went to Harrow and watched a movie. The Inception. It was reallllyyy good! brilliant!
On Monday, we went to the Honeypot to wait for someone... we waited for 5 and a half hours. Tomorrow we are going to find them again so we can give them a fabulous present.
Best Wishes
Devaanshi xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Devaanshi.Well done for managing this long. I'm proud of you. I am heading home tomorrow.
YOu are my best friend
Love you
Mummy xxx

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!