Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, September 16, 2011

Hello world,
Being back at school hasn't given me much of an opportunity to update my blog and for this I am truly sorry. I never imagined GCSE work to be so.... long. I have a lot of homework and as I was ill last week, I have a little catching up to do. I am enjoying all my subjects though - geography, media,history and english seem to be my favourite at the moment though all the subjects fill me with interest. I find classes go a lot quicker than they used to... maybe it's because I am doing subjects I myself have chosen. All my subjects teachers are nice and I am so pleased that I am able to find enough time to catch up on things I have missed. I have had a little cold this week and am due platelets next Tuesday. I am feeling quite well other than being a little more tired than usual. Today I had to take a nap break in school but I felt much better for it.
It has been a long, enjoyable but tiring week so I am ready for the weekend.
Enjoy,
Devaanshi

Education is what builds your brain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its great to see you back at school, working hard at your subjects. What you are able to do at school is truly amazing. I am sure most of your class must be jealous of your achievements! Here's wishing you the very best for your GCSEs.

Bijal said...

i am so glad devanshi you are enjoying school and all subjects chosen by you. I am happy things have fallen in to places at last. keep up the good work and ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR GCSE'S

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!