Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Busy Busy Busy...

Hi everyone,
  As I have returned to school... I am up to my neck in work. There is an awfully large amount of work to fit in in such a short amount of time. I am getting tired at the end of each day... but apart from when I caught a cold earlier this month, I am spending the whole day at school. It is hard to get around sometimes... I have lots of science lessons each week and there is no way to get there apart from a small flight of stairs. It has been said numerous times that the site supervisors would come and help with the wheelchair since last week... however they never are there. We have to wait for someone to get hold of them ... I thought that maybe as they have my timetable they would be able to sort it out. Today I got to my lesson and there was only 20minutes left of it. I don't want to miss out on my education. Hopefully - tomorrow something will be sorted.
Last night I had platelets. I was feeling tired so it was quite good timing. Thank God I have them every 8 days... when I was really unwell- they were getting so low I had to have them every 6 days. I have them after school aswell so it doesn't really affect my education. Today I felt like one of the school rooms was rather stuffy - so I had to sit outside for a while but I did feel much better afterward.
Take Care
Devaanshi xx
I learn as I live... 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Devaanshi. You are sure going for it girl!! Sometimes when you are so involved in things eg study you forget about all the miserable sickness. My girls are back to University tomorrow (I know we get long holidays in Ireland!!) and guess what? I am starting University too. I applied this year as a mature (yes very mature!!) student to do a degree course and I was offered a place. Feel very nervous as my brain has gone to sleep but I can only try. It's never too late I suppose. Will keep you posted!Love to your Mam and family

bijal said...

i am so happy to know yu are having some kind of routine with school times and less hospital. yu are truly amazing and have a brillant detrimination to keep going well done and regards to your mum bijal

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!