Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hi everyone
So yet again... things are not too good. The behaviour of the nurses is still the same as my last post. The other day, when I was coming on the ward - there were about six or seven nurses at the nurses station. When I came onto the ward two just got up, turned around and walked away. No acknowledgement whatsoever. It hurts my heart because I truly dont understand what I have done. If I got some sort of indication of what they weren't happy with or if I had done something wrong at least then I could amend it and I know. I find it rather childish and very upsetting to just ignore someone. I hope things work out soon.
Devaanshi 


Just hope for the best

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!