Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hello... So - things have kinda gotten worse.
It is much the opposite that I expected but seemingly, 99.9% of the nurses have stopped speaking to me. When they see me they all go to the drugs room. I understand that I come in at 'peak drugs giving time' but not at 12am in the morning and 6am. Not every time everyone sees me at the door surely. It really hurts my feelings but there is nothing I can do. It makes me feel as though my disease is contagious. But it isnt and everyone is aware of that. Oh well. Nothing I can do.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!