Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Hi guys!
Today I had the most amaziiiiinnnngggg day. I went shopping....wait for it...WITHOUT MY WHEELCHAIR! Ellie and I took it slowly, she is so lovely and let me take my time and carried my things bless her. We spent an hour in the shopping centre just walking around...then sitting...then chatting....
We went to the art class together, which is just a two hour relaxing session of art at my school. It was so hot but it was calming....however I was a bit tired afterward. Ellie went home after the art class and so did mum, my brother Dushyant and I. After an hours break, mum and I got picked up by some very nice friends of hours, Ellen and Tina Bisci, and we went to have a pamper. The lady who did it was so lovely... I have some fantastic fake eyelashes and pretty manicured nails. I am so happy. Mum looks absolutely beautiful - amazing! She got her eyelashes and eyebrows done. We just had a laugh and a good old moan. It was so relaxing - for once, I didn't feel like a sick child - I felt like a glamorous teenage girl. Even though I did get tired I just had the most amazing time and the pamperer, Caroline was an angel in disguise. Ellen and Tina are angels as well - they are both so so lovely and I am so glad we know them. Thank you!
We are going to go to sleep and wake up being gorgeous girls. Tomorrow I am due to go into GOSH for steroids however we have to check if there is a bed free first. I am just over the moon right now.
LOVE, LIVE, LAUGH
Devaanshi x - I am a normal teen. And I can be gorgeous!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Devaanshi
What do you mean you can be gorgeous. You are gorgeous, fab, beautiful, stunning, cannot find all the words to describe you and I know I saw you recently. so good to hear you so happy.Feel jealous that i can't do some pampering. Every girl needs a bit of pampering!! Even old women like me need pampering. You are right your Mam is beautiful and I saw her before the pampering!! (You can tell her I said that)Out with no wheelchair how brill is that. remember this good day on your next bad one and know there are more to come. Keep it up my Sunshine Girl!! Love Angela

DEVAANSHI said...

Thank you Angela! Mum will be thrilled when I tell her what you've said. Everyone deserves a pamper... we'll do that next time you come! Hope you have a relaxing day,
=)

Bijal Mehta said...

hey devanshi that's great. yu are beautiful who says only pamper makes people look good you are good not only by looks but also by heart and yes yur mum is beautiful by looks and by heart and why not like mother like daughter. yu are doing very very well and please keep us posted regularly via your blogs i like them and follow then every day. take care and lots of love bijal

Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me so happy devaanshi,i miss you so much xxxxx

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!