Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Overtime at the hospital

Hi Everyone

I hope you are all well in your parts of the world.
I have not been too well lately. I have an infection and am on i v antibiotics. It's such a bind having to go to hospital for them. They did try and admit me but my mum negotiated with them and they agreed to let me come home so I could sleep here. Which is very nice of them.
My consultant agreed to let me go home, and we made a deal that if anything happened I would go straight back.

I have to be on the antibiotics for a few more days but once they become once a day the communitiy nurses will come out to the house or my school to give them to me.

The international evening is on Saturday and we are almost ready for it. It's been hard since I haven't been well but it is all coming together now.It should be a good night. I am looking forward to it,especially since all the mums we made friends with when I was in transplant are coming.


Finally please remember to go and donate your blood,bone marrow and  organs. Any of these will do.

Life is a precious thing. Embrace it with enthusiasm.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!