Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hey
The past few days have been pretty ok. 'Ok' meaning that I havent had to go to Northwick Park. The community nurses have come to give me my antibiotics and will do so until I finish my antibiotics on the 29th. I am so pleased. I can, for once, see the light at the end of the tunnel! I feel fine now, thought vI did have some chest pain yesterday. It felt like my chest bone was swollen but I have had it before so I just took morphine which seemed to help.
I am feeling rather tired recently... I have no idea why though. I have been in my wheelchair whenever we have gone out and am yawning constantly.
Also, my poor little brother is unwell. He has had a temperature so I have had to keep away from him. Though we thought he was getting better as he has not spiked a temperature today, he has been sleeping a lot and his arm is aching for no apparent reason. It is swollen though.
Today, my friend Ellen came round. It was really nice to see her after such a long time. Her mum, Tina, came too and she is lovely. We had a big girly chat and have organised for Ellen and I to go to a pamper place. On Wednesday evening, she and I are going to have a facial, our eyebrows and fake eyelashes put on...I CAN'T WAIT.
I am going to TRY and upload international evening viedos's
Bear with me please though
Thanks
Devaanshi x

Live life....dont think - just act

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!