Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Some things you just gotta do

Hi everyone,
Today I had a pretty rough draining day. I felt I should tell my close friends that my illness has progressed and what status it is at now. One was okay but the other was extremely upset. She came round o my house after school and we just hung out. It is hard for everybody and I know that this was something I wanted to do. Not everything can have a time and date. Sometimes it is just the right moment. I wanted to do it and I am glad I did.
We are all feeling a bit down in the dumps but hopefully tomorrow will be okay.
Devaanshi

No matter what hardships you go through in life, no matter how minor or how sinister, you carry on because for the ones you love, it is worth it.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!