Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hi everyone,
After spending the half term holiday break mostly in hospital, I was glad to be back at school. Yesterday, I spent the whole day at school and even carried my own bag! I did get a little more puffed out than usual however carrying my bag by myself was a big milestone for me. I am really proud of myself. I came home and went straight to sleep. I woke up rejuvenated and I felt so much better ding my homework rather than feeling tired and not wanting to do it.
Today, my breathing was quite fast and I could even sometimes feel my heart beating very fast. I also keep forgetting to take my medicines. I remember I have to take them, but then something else enters my mind and I go off track. I must remember to take them in the morning but I also dislke taking them as they fill me up. I hate taking them but what can I do.
 Today, we discussed our GCSE options and I have definitely decided that I will do History for GCSE. It is one of my favourite subjects. 
Today, I felt pretty exhausted during school. Tired. The day just seemed to go on forever. I organised some more fundraising activities though, and im organising a fashion show. I am looking forward to it. 
I have homework to do now but I wish you a good evening,
Devaanshi :D

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!