Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi everyone,
I went to school for a whole day yesterday! I am very proud of myself and I didn't even take a break. I was exhausted afterwards but I feel a sense of accomplishment now. Hopefully this will definitely happen from here on.
I had platelets yesterday also. I was still upset about the situation where I was told I could die. Thank God nothing was in the new test results. I think sometimes people are a bit too quick to speak about what could happen when there is a 50/50 chance. 
Anyway, because I had to have bloods taken from my portacath a few days ago, I had decided to keep the needle in. Unfortunately, in the middle of the platelet transfusion my portacath stop working so we put a cannula in instead. It was only because I had kept it in for a little while so it had come loose but it should work perfectly well next time.


Wish you a great week,
Devaanshi Mehta


Life is too short... live happily and keep smiling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you dear. Keep smiling!
xxxx

Temmy

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!