Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hi everyone,
 I had a rough night last night. I wasn't able to sleep at all. My ankle was really hurting as I had walked briskly a couple of days ago and then I felt something twist. Ever since it gradually got worse but last night I hardly slept...the pain didn't go even after having morphine! I went to the hospital today and have found out that it is sprained. I now have this big bandage thing on it to keep it supported and they said to keep moving to a minimum; only twist my foot now and then. It is really annoying as I am unable to go out. I did want to go out today but as I was at the hospital for the majority of the day, I couldnt.
My health otherwise however, is relatively okay. I am having a little trouble breathing and have to keep making myself yawn to get air in but I am proud to say that I havent used the oxygen for quite a few days. I will use it if I need it but for now, I believe things are on the up!
As I will be house bound tomorrow, I am going to try and convince my mum to bake a cake with me. I can sit down and work right? I love baking...it is sooo fun. As we dont eat egg however, we always have to find an eggless cake recipe before we go and buy the ingredients.
Hopefully we will make a scrummy cake tomorrow,
Night night
Devaanshi x

At the end of the day, it is your family who help you through

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!