Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hi guys....
Recently, I have been at school for the majority of the time!!! I am sooo proud of myself. Though I still get tired - I have been persistant with going and have even done some full days!
I had to have oxygen all night last night but woke up feeling rested and refreshed. I am truly feeling pretty great.
I miss my mum and my brother, who are both still on holiday in India however I am having a fantastic time with my sister Tejal. She is really looking after me and has introduced me to all her friends who are really nice to me too.
I have put on weight which is great... I feel much more healthier with it.


I must love you and leave you but have a fabulous weekend


Devaanshi 
=D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to know you feel healthier. All the best and keep well.

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!