Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hi Everybody,
I am feeling much better. Due to the steroids I had, I was very stifff and achy for the past few days and couldn't really move about. I haven't been able to get to school much and am a little worried on how much I am missing out on. I am going to ask my friends if they can bring me round some work so I don't miss out.
Being at home is kind of boring and I have nothing to do, so I am trying to get back on my feet as soon as possible. I also have the option of using the wheelchair, however I do feel rather uncomfortable using it.

Today, I am finding it a little hard to breathe. It is as though I cannot get enough air in my lungs to yawn. It feels quite uncomfortable and I may have some oxygen today if it doesn't improve.
Also, my mummy, sister and brother went to India today. They are going for a short break but I miss them already! My other sister and my daddy are here though so I know they will look after me.

I am going to sleep for a little while now just to get my body rested as I am exhausted but I will update my blog very soon.
Adios Amigos

Devaanshi x

Arguing with one fool proves that there are two.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!