Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hi guys,
Last night, I had my oxygen on all night and this morning I woke up feeling great! I still felt tired and got breathless but I felt much more energetic. It is great that the oxygen helps me.
I have had my Great Ormond St appointment re-scheduled for when I go in for my next pulse of steroids.
I am feeling a bit aprehensive about it though.I think we are going to find out if a lung transplant is going to happen or not.I'm trying not to think about it but now and again it crosses my mind.
Today I have tried to do some homework and i have played with my little brother. I also went food shopping with my mum.
I am going to be in the Harrow Observer newspaper for the charity dinner i hosted for GOS on Thursday so please take a look either online or in the actual paper.
Got to go now. Have a very lovely evening.
Devaanshi

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!