Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hi everyone,
Todayyyy it's myyy birthdayyyyy!!!!!!!
I was soooo full of adrenaline and excitement that I hardly felt tired at all.
Unfortunately, I had to cancel my birthday party due to the terrible weather but will reschedule as soon as the snow is cleared.
This morning, I went shopping with my sister and she bought me some new jeans, ankle boots, a ring, some clips, some earrings andddd....... A REAL GOLD BRACELET!!! I did get a little bit tired and breathless and stopped a few times however my legs didn't ache as much as usual which is really good. I love my bracelet. It is sooo beautiful. I had a fab time. I am never going to take this bracelet off.... ever!
From my other sister, I got some really beautiful earrings, a little make up mirror, a GORGEOUS RING and fifty pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The jewellery is sooo beautiful. I love the ring especially. It is silver and has a diamante encrusted silver bow on the top.

I got a beautifullll cake. It is cream and has fruit all around the outside border. In the middle, It had my name on it and chocolate flowers and roses. It was yummy too.

After I pigged out on pizza hut, we watched "The Sorcerers Apprentice". It was ssssooo gooood. I really enjoyed it.
My parents gave me their present last of all. From them I got a beautiful diamond ring made just for me!!! I have been aasking for one for as long as I can remember. It is the best present anyone could wish for.

Finally, thank you all for the birthday wishes. I read each one and all of them touched my heart deeply. Thank you

Devaanshi Mehta

A birthday is the day to appreciate the past, think of the present and visit the aspirations of the future.

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!