Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Monday, November 1, 2010

HOWDY!!!
How is everyone? I am feeling really tired and badly achy. There is no real reason for me to be feeling achy and sore though, as I kept going for walks in Great Ormond Street Hospital simply so my body wouldnt be sore. I just feel my body is seizing up. When we were driving in the car, every little jerk pained my from my neck to my waist and also my feet. Its really annoying as wasnt able to make it into school today and I had double technology!!
I am going to try and go in tomorrow and just take it slow.
Hope you are well, Devaanshi x

Aim for the moon, even if you miss.... you'll land among the stars x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!