Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hi everybodyy!!!
I hope your well. I went into school for the first time today. I did a full day, though I had to take a break in the middle as I was aching but Abbie, one of the office people, gave me hot water bottle which helped a lot.
I had double IT, german, latin, geography and history. I gave my geography project in and my teacher said it looked really good. I am quite proud of it.
After school, we took my brother for his swimming lesson and he was telliong me that at school, he learnt about a sphere. He was very proud of himself. So cute!! My feet and waist are still quite sore so I am going to just take it easy with a hot water bottle now.
Have a good evening
Devaanshi x

Temptation leans on the doorbell... Opportunity knock only once

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!