Just Giving

Just Giving
Please donate to my just giving site by clicking on the picture. Many lives can be saved thanks to your generosity.

Handing Over The Cheque

Handing Over The Cheque
Persis, S. O'Carroll, Me, Nettie, Rachael, Zoe, Sarah

Dushyant

Dushyant
My brother, the poser

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Hi .....
Yesterday, the hospital called in the evening and said I have to go in for GCSF for a few days. GCSF gives you a boost if your neutrophils are low. My neutrophils are always aroun 1.7 or 1.2 but apparently they were 0.17 or something like that. I also have to go and have an emergency CT scan on Monday but I can't as it's my first day at school. In the afternoon I have my contact lens appointment as well. I hope it is organised for the evening time.
I have decided not to take GCSF until after I have another blood test to confirm the low neutrophils.
I hope everything works out in the end.
Devaanshi x

No comments:

Me Now!!

Me Now!!
So differentt!